P90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper P90

I've had good success with DVDFab9 to rip all previous versions of the P90X workout program (P90X2, P90X3, etc) so I can run them from an iPad 2, but I have the new P90 and DVD Ripper 9.1.8.8 doesn't rip the "Sweat" workouts off Discs 2 and 3. I can rip all of the other workouts on the P90 discs, including the "Sculpt" workouts off Discs 2 and 3. The Sweat workouts are on both DVDs and they play fine in a DVD player (Sweat is a selectable option off the main menu and it's a half hour or so workout program). I don't see any file in the directory that is anywhere near the size Sweat should be (probably 400-500meg, similar to Sculpt). I've tried ripping every file and have run them one by one, but the Sweat workouts aren't there.

I have a zipped copy of the log directory that was created when I ripped disc 3, but i'm not sure where to send it.
    Last edited by joshi; 02-25-2015, 06:15 PM.

Post your log files to a post here in this topic you can hit the manage attachments button in additional options under the post box and upload your files that way.
    I would try main movie and see what files show up in it hit the other files button then put a check mark in the box with the second movie file also.
    Surprised clone didn't work.

Comment

I have tried checking the main file and all of the other files and running them one by one. The Sweat workout isn't part of the main file and it's not any of the "other" files.

I've attached the dvdfab log file. The mods can let me know if they need any other ones. I'm not sure which to upload from the log directory and I also want someone to verify that they don't contain any private information.

Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X