No announcement yet.

Multiple, almost identical audio tracks for the same language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Multiple, almost identical audio tracks for the same language

Hi,

I'm trying to rip a BD with all the extras.
    Aside from having to select the audio tracks for all languages manually, DVDFab detects multiple audio tracks for the same language on some titles - even though I do not have the option to switch between tracks when watching it with PowerDVD.

For example, I end up with three English AC-3/2 tracks or three German DTS HD tracks...

The Bluray in question is the Battlestar Galactica (1978) boxset, first disc (German).

P.S.: Is there a way to have DVDFab automatically select all audio tracks of certain languages?

Sincerely,
    urbanhusky

You can try selecting the desired language in "streams" in common settings.
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I've selected English, German and Japanese but only English is ever selected when I insert a disc.

Comment

The only other thing I know to try is after selecting the source, select audio and place a check only in the box of the audio you want and place the black arrowhead next to the audio you want to play as default. In the example below I've selected English and Spanish and set Spanish as default.
        Attached Files
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

I can select the audio tracks for the languages I want, but I would prefer if the settings in the options would automatically select it. Otherwise I have to manually select the languages for each episode...

The other issue I'm having is that I'm shown multiple streams for the same language (see attachment) - these are not variations but the same audio stream, but they do sound slightly different.
          If I play that title from the disc in PowerDVD, I get no options to switch between audio streams, so I suspect that this is an artefact/bug in DVDFab.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X