Bug in Clone/Burn function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Bug in Clone/Burn function

I'm trying to rip the DVD Jericho (2006) Season 1 disc 1. The disc when read directly from the drive with MPC-HC contains four episodes. However, when copied to the hard drive as an ISO and read with multiple different programs, episode 2 disappears.

Update

Originally posted by Nik_Simpson View Post
    I'm trying to rip the DVD Jericho (2006) Season 1 disc 1. The disc when read directly from the drive with MPC-HC contains four episodes. However, when copied to the hard drive as an ISO and read with multiple different programs, episode 2 disappears.

As an experiment, ripped the disc to an ISO with an old copy of DVDdecrypt and missing episode was present when I opened that ISO with Handbrake.

Just to be sure, I also opened the original disc in DVDfab Rip rather than copy mode and DVDfab could not see episode 2. I also tested DVDfab with ISO image created by DVDdecrypt. Again, DVDfab rip mode still only saw three episodes. So it would appear that something funky about the structure of this disk is causing DVDfab problems. I didn't have any problem with other disks in the set.

Comment

Working...
    X