DVD Ripper with audio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper DVD Ripper with audio?

I have questions on making the subtitles work.

I would like to be able to see the words, and hear the voices….we have one family member that is hard of hearing, so we’d like words for him, and the rest of us prefer the voices. I know I can simply play the DVD and get this, but I was hoping to use the RIPPER and make them mp4 so that we can take a thumb drive with a dozen movies on vacation, rather than 12 DVDs to risk scratching or losing on vacation.

Here is what I have tried:

I click on Advanced Settings….then check the box “Copy Audio”.

I left the next 4 pull downs as is, since I have no clue what they mean, lol.

For the Subtitle mode, I have tried all three. One of them added 2 files to the folder, but I click on them and they don’t open or do anything, and the movie doesn’t have words. Another one puts the words on the movie but the sound is so low that you can only read, not listen too. And the last one didn’t do anything…movie played just like before I tried any of the settings, no words, fine audio.

I am using the trial version, if that makes a difference…but I didn’t want to spend the money if it’s not going to work how we need it.

As you might guess, I’m not technologically savvy, so step by step instructions would be greatly appreciated!

Set it up like this and you should get what you want, see attached:
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

If you find your volume is low, adjust it like this:
      Attached Files
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X