Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Ripper hangs/crashes and must be restarted

Hello,
    I have not seen any other posts about a recent re-ocurring problem with dvd ripper. When ripping episodes from dvd's program will rip all files on the first disk. But then on the second and following disks the program will hang about the third episode rip and not complete, window stays open but no action. Pressing the cancel button leads to a crash of the program. Start program again and you get a few more episodes from the disk or maybe the whole disk but later it will hang again. Reboot the computer, run the program, rips disk fine and then second disk erupts with the same problem. Using Windows 7 ultimate.
    Any Ideas why this is happening. And it happens with different TV titles.
    Thanks.

please post the dvdfab internal log files.

Comment

Here is the internal log file you requested october262.
      Thanks again.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by cong; 12-19-2015, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Hi cong
        Please make sure that path player is enabled in Fab settings, see pic
        You also have a low end video card so I would also suggest disabling cuda and use software instead, see pic
        CBR929
        Attached Files
        Last edited by CBR929; 12-20-2015, 04:27 PM.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

What didn't but does work

Ok, think I have it running now. Enabling Path Player and disabling hardware cuda didn't help but updating nvidia drivers did. Windows updater didn't see the update, but nvidia site did. Once updated ripper works much better. Thanks for your suggestions everyone.

Comment

Working...
          X