Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Walking Dead Season 1 Episode 4 does not complete

Hello,

I have been trying to rip episode 4 of season one since last night. It gets to 94% and then the encoding fps slowly decreases until it gets to zero and the time left keeps increasing and then it stays at 0. I have attached the log. thanks to anyone who responds.
    Attached Files

Try reducing the output bit rate a bit, say 4000 and see if it completes.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      Try reducing the output bit rate a bit, say 4000 and see if it completes.
      Ok I'll try that. I always use the high quality setting and never had a problem. I'll let you know if reducing it completes the rip.

thanks.

Comment

it didn't work, same thing happened.
        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry for the bad advice and wasted time, that macroblock error thing is kicking my butt!
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Anyone have any other suggestions? I have ripped this before with no problem, not sure why now I can't rip episode 4.

Comment

I have tried to rip this episode multiple times and keep getting the same results. it does not go pass 94%. anyone know why this is happening?
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Audio decode failed error, please try the profile mp4.passthrough first.

We will also try this.

Thanks!

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

This worked fine, no what?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello Wilson, I did what you told me to do and it worked fine. Any idea why only passthrough works and nothing else?

Comment

I guess there is no fix for this :-( since I haven't heard back.

Comment

in case anyone cares here is the workaround that another user suggested. first I made an MP4 Passthrough version then used the trial version of video converter and made my AppleTV version with all my usual settings. this worked fine except for the watermark. Anyone have any idea why this is happening. I do not own video converter and have never had a need to use it until now.

Comment

Working...
                        X