X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FabCore has stopped working (again)

All,
    well i recieve the same messages now, for errors and logs see previous post.

I did as Gregiboy suggested and downloaded the 6.2.2.0 which initially worked but last night i get the same errors as reported in 6.2.1.8

Please help!

Try installing DVDFab V6.2.2.0 again overtop of the install you have on your computer already but this time make sure you have your Anti-virus and firewall turned off before you install

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      Try installing DVDFab V6.2.2.0 again overtop of the install you have on your computer already but this time make sure you have your Anti-virus and firewall turned off before you install
      I can try that, but i dont understand why it works on day one, then when attempting the same rip and conversion on day two i get the errors.

Comment

As I have seen in another thread on this subject, make sure that your computer is not running too hot.

Fab puts a fair bit of strain on any PC during this process, and the other user reported temperatures rising rapidly using software to track temps.

Once he cooled things down, all was good and he has now made an investment in ensuring the PC runs cool enough.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          As I have seen in another thread on this subject, make sure that your computer is not running too hot.

Fab puts a fair bit of strain on any PC during this process, and the other user reported temperatures rising rapidly using software to track temps.

Once he cooled things down, all was good and he has now made an investment in ensuring the PC runs cool enough.
          Temps could be an issue, if i could get DVDFab to run. The errors occurs right after i click the Start button.

After i click it, it goes to the processing screen gets the line where it starts the conversion (says something along the lines of running pass 1 of 1, or pass 1 of 2) and then i get the FabCore has stopped working error.

Comment

Working...
          X