sound out of sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) sound out of sync

hi, i hope someone can help me. im making myself a media library so i can stream my favourite movies and tv series from my computer to my tv when ive came across this problem...

i went to rip fringe season 1 from disc and discovered that it doesnt have the individual episodes as separate files, instead it is 1 huge file over 3 hours in length. ive tried using the trimmer to split it into 4 episodes as that is what the large file contains but when i play back the separate files only the first file has the sound in sync and the other 3 have the sound out of sync. ive tried with the cuda turned on and off with the same effect. am i doing something wrong or is there a way to put the sound back in sync in FAB or will i have to use a different program to do this.

would it be possible to add a feature to the video editing in the ripper so you can move the sound or resync the sound.

i appologise in advance if this post is in the wrong section

many thanks in advance

Check the disc again

I've ripped the US release of Fringe Season 1 without a problem. Load the disc again, and check that there isn't a + sign below the 3+hour selection. If there is, click on it, and the + sign will expand and show all the individual episodes.

Comment

Working...
    X