Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Resolution Question

Dear All DVDFab Experts,

I am trying to use the Ripper function, and in the Advanced Settings, there is a resolution.

I would like to have the resolution changed itself according to each DVD I rip.
    But it seems like it always stay at the same resolution option everytime I put in different DVD.

How do I adjust it so it auto changes according to each DVDs? Will it auto change accordingly to whatever max resolution each DVD has?

maybe you I am not being clear.

I am talking about the native resolution of my DVD. How do I get my DVDFab Ripper to auto select to the native resolution of DVD when ripping?

Thanks

Comment

It does maintain resolution

Unless you've got some real strange settings, the ripping process will change the resolution, i.e. a 1080x1920 Bluray will have the same resolution when ripped, same goes for regular DVD content. What makes you think that the resolution is changing?

If you mean not compressing a DVD video, that's just a matter of selecting a ripping profile that doesn't compress the video.

Comment

while in Advance settings where it says "save as default profile"
        click arrow and select " save resolution "

Comment

Uncheck this box and see if it's what you're looking for:
          Attached Files
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you guys.

The reason I asked this is because I tried on one of my pc, the resolution is always 720x408, and on a different computer, it is always 800x452.

That's why I thought DVDFab didn't stick to the naive resolution I am burning to. I dont mind it jumps around with different resolution, as long as it stays with whatever native resolution with each DVDs.

Any specific setting I need to do? Thanks!

Comment

umm anyone knows why two pcs ended up showing two different resolution as default?

Comment

Working...
              X