Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympus Has Fallen [Region B] [UK] edition won't rip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Olympus Has Fallen [Region B] [UK] edition won't rip.

Tried to rip my owned copy of Olympus Has Fallen and as soon as it starts it never creates the MKV file and the frame per second continuously drop until it reaches zero. The time processed is the only time that continues to count though. I've also tried without hardware acceleration and still the same thing. I've also tried starting DVDFab as administrator even though my profile already has me as the OS's admin and still it does not work.

I even tried muxing the video into it's own blu-ray structure on the hard drive and then ran that through DVDFab and still it won't let me.

I thought that the Win10 update that happened a day before somehow screwed it up but I've tried other titles like A Good Day to Die Hard [US] edition and it correctly rips the movie like I want.

I see a whole lot of warnings in the log file but I don't quite know what they are. Here is my log file below.
    Attached Files

Hrm... Sort of figured it out. It was an audio issue. It has DTS MA 5.1 and I always go to preserve the high def and also click the remove the high def so I can have two audio files. The lesser one more capable to play in Plex in case the high def one doesn't.

I just did not select the remove high def audio and it ran like a charm. Go figure?

Anyways you can disregard this thread.

Comment

Working...
    X