mp4 back to dvd disk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper mp4 back to dvd disk

I have Dvd Fab Copy and Ripper. I burnt my titles to MP4 on my hard drive. What I want to do is to burn these MP4 titles back to a dvd disk to save room.
    I still can't burn MP4 to a disk at all, either with Copy or Ripper. They keep looking for ini iso img nrg files.
    What am I doing wrong. How do I burn MP4 to a disk.
    Thanks

If you just want to store the MP4 files on disc just burn them like any other file. Open the folder, select and "send to" your optical drive.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I tried that, clicking the file MP4 folder, and it came up blank, not finding anything to burn to the drive.

Comment

Do not try to use DVDFab for this, just use Windows File Explorer.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Do you want to WATCH the movie or STORE the movie on DVD?

If you want to WATCH the movie from the DVD using a standard DVD player:
          Then you use a standard video authoring program for that. There are many.

If you want to store the MP4 on the dvd AS a MP4, then take the same authoring program and make a data disc...or use windows explorer to do the same.

For EITHER operation, DVD FAB is not used.

What authoring program??? NERO suite is one that comes to mind. I am sure there are many possibilities. I don't really know them because I never go back that way.

Comment

DVDFab Creator module will make an MP4 into a standard DVD or Blu-Ray disc that can be viewed in a disc player. To write it as a data file use something else.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X