This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bb 9530 (storm 1)

I have a BB 9530 (STORM 1) What setting do I use to get a full screen playback instead of letter box? Unfortunately the 9530 has no zoom function on the device for playback.

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices...ifications.jsp

You have a few choices as per the URL above...

I like the WMV profile quality as comparred to others, but I also use it for its other advantages on the Xbox360...

You'll want the resolution to be as close to 480 x 360 as possible. This is the native resolution of the device... In some cases, the resolution of the source might be in a wider letterbox format and you will either need to deal with this, or crop it and cut off the sides...

Comment

I just tested DVD to Mobile and copied the files to my Storm:
      WMV/Zone profiles didn't show the video - audio was fine... Didn't mess around with these very much...

generic.avi.h264.audiocopy didn't play at all - i didn't expect it to either since avi and AC3/5.1 audio isn't supported...

MP4 - generic.mp4.h264.aac - this played fine, good quality/sound. I was able to select a resolution that was close to the native resolution of the device. Tested with Family Guy: Something Something Something Darkside - which is 4:3 and I chose a resolution of 464x352

Comment

Working...
      X