File Locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) File Locations

Each time I start DVDFab Blu-ray ripper it creates folder in the My Documents folder. I've set all default locations I can find to a different folder, but apparently the program is still creating folder in the My Documents folder. Can anyone assist?

If it's the DVD9 folder it is where the various logs are stored, its creation is automatic. It stores important diagnostic information. You can delete it but like you say it will create a new one each time you run the software.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      If it's the DVD9 folder it is where the various logs are stored, its creation is automatic. It stores important diagnostic information. You can delete it but like you say it will create a new one each time you run the software.
      Various settings in the program allow you to set the location for the log files, and I have done that. All of those files are stored where I want them. The last setting that I cannot locate is to set the location where the actual mp4 output files are stored. That one default setting is what I am looking for.

Comment

Okay, I don't think you can do that but every location you save to is remembered in a drop down menu, very quick to select it. See attached:
        Attached Files
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          Okay, I don't think you can do that but every location you save to is remembered in a drop down menu, very quick to select it. See attached:
          Duh, thanks I missed that for the storage location for ripped disks and have now changed it to the folder I want to use. {embarrassed}

Now I'm seeing .bin files created in the DVDFabCommon folder. Sigh.....

I guess I'll just have to create a batch file that deletes the DVDFabCommon (where the bin files are located) and the DVDFab9 (which created but is now empty because I've been able to redirect all folders and files that used to be created here). Sigh again.....

Comment

Working...
          X