Crash ripping Zootopia 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Crash ripping Zootopia 3D

I'm getting an immediate crash when DVDFab starts ripping Zootopia 3D. It doesn't seem to matter what settings or output format is selected. Should I gather logs?

Yes it's really the only way to get help.Make sure your using the latest version of Fab i am getting this disk today or Monday so I will also give it a try when it gets here in the mail.

Comment

Until Fab staff gets back from holiday and can look at your logs for this disk I was able to use version 8qt of fab to make a iso to hard drive then use version 9 to convert to mkv 3d.Don't try to convert from disk it won't work.

Comment

Hi, please post your dvdfab_internal.log file here, thanks.
        User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
        For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

I ripped from a brand new disk a second time this time it worked everything the same. 1st time log said something about removing a pez pack then read error disk was clean no dirt or fingerprints.Second log is normal no pez packs removed or read errors i couldn't even make a iso with version 9 it crashed about 61 percent into the process and the log that gets auto sent to fab also aborted with a error so no log sent.It works now so maybe they did something to the server as the disk was not removed from the tray for both attempts just the second attempt was a few mins. ago the first was yesterday.

If the original poster still has problems post your Fab internal log file I erased mine except for the last attempt that did work because of all the attempts from version 9 and 8 then the attempts to make a iso the logs just got too big and confusing so I started fresh.

Comment

Working...
          X