BD ripper does nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) BD ripper does nothing

I renewed my BD ripper license a few days ago. Re-installed DVDFab9 on my computer. Tried to rip a BD disk (Spy) and DVDFab reads the disk for maybe 10 seconds, then does nothing. The Time Elapsed keeps moving forward but the Time Left remains 00:00:00, the task progress is 0%. Started the rip and went to mow my lawn, Came back 90 minutes later, still no change.

Task Manager shows 2 DVDFab instances, DVDFab.exe is using 14% CPU and 445MB of memory, the other instance FabCore.exe (32) is 0% CPU and 18MB of memory.

I tried setting Run As Admin and Win 7 compatibility, still does nothing. Tried a different disk, still nothing.

I'm including 3 logs. Any help is greatly appreciated
    Attached Files

To add to my original entry. I now see that there are crash files in the AppData directory. I'm also in Win 10 Home 64 bit OS, v. 1511 OS bld 10586.494

Comment

Hi,

Could you please disable all GPU in Common Settings and try again?

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

That was it. Thanks for the help.

Comment

I had the same issue after upgrading to 9.3.1.6 and disabling GPUs fixed it too. But I'd like to have GPUs enabled... Is this a temporary workaround which will be fixed properly soon?

Comment

Working...
          X