Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wierd Science does not fill full screen on playback.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Wierd Science does not fill full screen on playback.

Ok been converting my library to mkv with h264. Tried several resolutions including 1080p 720p and (1440 x XXX) and there is a boarder around the following old movies that I purchased on Blu-Ray (about 12.5% on each side)

Weird Science
    Fast Times at Ridgmont High
    Total Recall (original)

The actual view-able video appears to be 720p.

How do I crop it so it fills the whole request resolution

I tried decrypting them onto the hard drive and used handbrake to make a mkv file and that makes them fill the whole screen but crops out some at the bottom and top. I can fool with it some more to see if I can get the cropping correct, but would be nice if DVDFab would do it.

Thanks

Uninstalled DVDFab and Fixed cropping issue

All of a sudden other blu-rays started getting cropped. Not sure what was set but I uninstalled DVDFab with Revo Uninstaller and cleaned out everything and reinstalled. Now conversions are full screen, must of just be coincidence of older movies because other movies started getting cropped. Probably option or something got corrupted. If I find out what caused it will post it here

Comment

Hi,

Did you use the default profile which you set as default in Advanced settings and saved the resolution?

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X