Doesn't see the movie file...Jack Reacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Doesn't see the movie file...Jack Reacher

I don't see a file that could be the movie. There are a bunch of 13-second clips though. Any ideas?
    Attached Files

do you have pathplayer enabled ??

Comment

On the left side of posted image it say title 98 was picked by Fab the title list has a scroll bar to the far right your image shows the title's 3/4 the way down, scroll the bar up to the top and see title 98 that Fab picks their should be a check mark in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
        do you have pathplayer enabled ??
        It's the same with pathplayer enabled or not.

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
        On the left side of posted image it say title 98 was picked by Fab the title list has a scroll bar to the far right your image shows the title's 3/4 the way down, scroll the bar up to the top and see title 98 that Fab picks their should be a check mark in the box.
        Yes, that title is a preview of another movie that was on the disk.

Comment

Try using main movie/full disc and see what that shows for the title.

Comment

Try using main movie/full disc and see what that shows for the title.
            Apologies for my ignorance with the program, but what is the "main movie/full disk" and how do I use it? DVDfab automatically picks out a movie preview that is on the disk, which is the longest file that it finds.

Comment

here - http://www.dvdfab.cn/tutorial/DVD-to-DVD-Main-Movie

Comment

If you want to try it with version 8 till staff can look at this here's the link both versions of Fab can be on the same drive it will install to a different folder.

Also post your internal log file for this disk not the whole folder just this movie.The last movie you did is at the bottom of the list.
                Last edited by 3dman; 09-25-2016, 03:52 PM. Reason: Added line

Comment

If you want to try it with version 8 till staff can look at this here's the link both versions of Fab can be on the same drive it will install to a different folder.

Also post your internal log file for this disk not the whole folder just this movie.The last movie you did is at the bottom of the list.
                  Well, version 8 sees the correct movie, showing "Title 40" as the movie. (Coincidently, I checked Title 40 in version 9, and it only showed a 13 second clip). Anyway, I tried to rip it, but the process failed. Thought we might have had it by using version 8.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ARAMP1 View Post
                    Well, version 8 sees the correct movie, showing "Title 40" as the movie. (Coincidently, I checked Title 40 in version 9, and it only showed a 13 second clip). Anyway, I tried to rip it, but the process failed. Thought we might have had it by using version 8.
                    did you try with pathplayer disabled in version 8 ??

Comment

This seems to be a Fab software problem they will look at it when they come to work.It may be useful to them if you also posted your fab log for version 9 using the latest release.

Comment

did you try with pathplayer disabled in version 8 ??
                        Okay, so I went back and disabled pathplayer on version 8. After doing so, it wanted to rip the same movie preview and "Title 40" only showed 13 seconds. That got me thinking...I went back to Version 9 and enabled Pathplayer and the movie showed up under title 40.

So, it appears to be ripping fine so far on version 9 with pathplayer enabled. I'll update when it gets done.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Comment

This seems to be a Fab software problem they will look at it when they come to work.It may be useful to them if you also posted your fab log for version 9 using the latest release.
                          I never had a log for version 9 since I knew the 9 minute title wasn't the movie, I never ripped it.

Comment

All of this could of been avoided if you posted your version 9 log.Theirs a log file so you know next time wherever you open Fab and load a disk even if you don't do anything.We could of had you up and running right away if you posted the version 9 log file Glad you got it working most disks need pathplayer on so keep it on.
                            Last edited by 3dman; 09-25-2016, 09:09 PM.

Comment

All of this could of been avoided if you posted your version 9 log.Theirs a log file so you know next time wherever you open Fab and load a disk even if you don't do anything.We could of had you up and running right away if you posted the version 9 log file Glad you got it working most disks need pathplayer on so keep it on.
                              Guess that makes sense. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                              X