Cannot Rip the movie WILD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Cannot Rip the movie WILD

When I try to trip the movie the "Analyze Title801 Information" dialog box opens and the program hangs and never comes back. Logs attached.
    Attached Files

Try doing a clean Uninstall of dvdfab and run a good registry cleaner, reinstall dvdfab.
    make sure you are running dvdfab " as administrator " and see if it crashes again.
    Last edited by october262; 10-21-2016, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Didn't make a difference...

Did that. used Revo uninstaller, full cleanup. Made no difference...

Comment

Try restoring your computer back to an earlier time.

Comment

Go into Fab settings and change Gpu to all software and try again.Change it back when done.
          Also make sure your using the latest update for you graphics card their was a error in your fab check log with Cuda.

Comment

Made no difference...

First, going back to a previous configuration is a non-starter. With 2-3 Windows security patches a week, where do you go back to?

Changed GPU to all software. Made no difference. Graphics driver is te most current.

Comment

Do you have any older versions of dvdfab 9 saved you could try ??
              If not you could try version 8.2.3.0 - http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm
              Just look under still aavailable.

Comment

Here's what I see are you changing the title from what fab picks as the latest 2 versions picks a different title unless Fab is doing so.The correct title has HD sound so check for the title with it and try again.Post the new log file if it doesn't work.My 3d version works fine.
                From your log files:
                0m 45.68s: main playlist 00800.mpls version 9316
                1m 04.79s: main playlist 00801.mpls version 9318

title 801 ) version 9139

Comment

Next suggestion?

DVDFab 8.2.3QT was not licensed for blu-ray rip, I licensed that with V9, so no go on that suggestion.

I am not "picking" anything. The program starts reading the disc, selects Title801 and never finishes the startup. Plus, the log files appear to be wrong, both Title800 and Title801 show as the same length (1:55), not the two different lengths noted below.

Comment

Please try it with title 800 only uncheck title 801 and check mark
                    title 800 with the latest version of Fab.If it doesn't work post that log file only get rid of the others delete them.

Comment

Can't...

I can't select the 800 title, the program never presents the title list to start the rip. It start reading the 801 title automatically and hangs. I've already posted the logs when this occurs.

Comment

Try the new version released today and post a new internal log file if it don't work.

Comment

Working...
                        X