tron 3D and 2D disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) tron 3D and 2D disc

i have the 3D and 2D bluray discs for TRON, if i use DVDfab bluray ripper to rip into MKV SBS 3D. Is there a difference in the quality of the 3D if i use the 3D disc compare to the 2D disc? Also is the procedure steps the same for the 2 difference source?

The full 3d will always be better than the side by side but you can make a uncompressed side by side it will be a big file or hi quality side by side not as big of a file.I use the hi quality setting in the MKV profile to make Hi quality MKV side by side 3d files and project them on my Hugh 150 inch screen and it produces a great picture.

Comparing 3d to 2d as whats on the disk the 2d will be better because your not using dark 3d glasses to view it but the depth and pop off the 3d screen effects is a feature that makes you feel like your their and is a good trade off for more screen brightness.

The 3d side by side process is different than the full 3d process and different from copying normal 2d blu rays.Their are tutorials on each if you look to the right side of the ripper and copy description page.You can also keep the HD sound or have it converted to dolby digital to save on file size when making side by sides but if not burning to disk then you can leave the soundtrack as whats on the store brought disk for full movie theater experience.Also with full 3d as whats on the disk you can reduce it in size to fit a 25 gig blank disk if burning to disk.I use several Hugh USB plug in drives to hold all my movies a lot cheaper than burning disks if you have many then play with a out board media player or play on the computer and output hdmi to a big screen and receiver.With Fab their are many ways to make the 3d movie clear for any size screen and difference 3d processes.

Comment

Working...
    X