Allegiant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Allegiant

I am trying to rip the movie Allegiant, it rips fine, no errors, but when I play it back it plays some scenes out of order. This has never happened with any other movie before so I am not sure how to fix it.

I am using the latest version of DVDfab, 9.3.1.9. This is a retail BD disk that I bought from Amazon. I am using the default track that DVDfab selected, and I am ripping to MP4.

I also noticed that it plays out of order when I play it directly in DVDfab (clicking the green play button next to the track).

I tried playing another track through DVDfab that had a longer play time and at the same location where it usually skips, this time it gave a copyright warning.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	allegant.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	320244

Make sure ripper picks 897 is the correct playlist.

Comment

Confirm that it's the regression. it will be fixed in next version.

Yes, 897 is the correct playlist.

Thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

How do I tell which one is 897?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	allegant.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	315403

Comment

Uncheck the title fab checked marked look in the box to the left each time you put a check mark in the title box the title number will be in the box to the left keep checking to find the correct title leave the check mark in the correct box uncheck all other boxes and your good to go.
          Attached Files

Comment

that was a lot of work, especially since every time I check a playlist it takes about 30 seconds for it to process. It took me about 10 minutes to find the correct track, but eventually I noticed that they were in numerical order and I was able to skip a bunch.

It would be great if the playlist were an optional column that could be added so it is always visible when we need it, or if we could see the playlist by clicking on the row without having to select the checkbox.

Comment

If you put the movie in copy main movie Fab does just that.I don't know why ripper doesn't.Maybe put in a request for it I will second it.Seems ripper needs to Analise each title where as copy main movie does them all at once.
              Last edited by 3dman; 11-03-2016, 04:31 PM.

Comment

PhpPRO:
                You got a early xmas present in the new Fab mini me version 10 look at the ripper screen shot.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by 3dman; 11-04-2016, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X