Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 2D to 3D Conversion Problems

Hello,
    OK, I've tried many times over to do a 2D - 3D conversion on my "Of Mice And Men", 1939 DVD. Initially, I went with copying it first to 3D DVD Copy and when that didn't work, I copied it straight and then attempted a 3D conversion with Ripper to MKV, H264, 3D --- no joy there either. I've tried every combination that I can think of, including a 3D conversion from TS folders and the 3D always renders screwed-up, i.e.: The movie begins at about 3 times the speed that it should, slows to normal eventually, but the audio always sounds like a bag full of chipmonks.
    So, there it is. It's really a classic movie and I'd like very much to convert it to 3D.
    I've attached the rather long internal log in the hopes that someone may be able to solve this dilemma.
    Any help would certainly be appreciated!
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Here's the tutorial - http://www.dvdfab.cn/tutorial/2D-to-3D-Converter

Might also try clicking common settings - av codec and slect disable
    All gpu codecs and switch everything to software. Retry the disc again.
    Last edited by october262; 11-28-2016, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Hi,
      Havn't experienced this particular problem with any other (Bluray nor DVD) disk.
      I've attempted both CUDA and software only so I guess that won't answer for the problem.
      Thanks for your input though.

Comment

This program seems only to work with all software (not Cuda anyway) staff will have to take a look at it in both versions 9 & 10.

You will use the ripper program from disk choice a 3d profile then in advanced settings adjust gain to 10 you had yours at 3 then convert using all software in Fab settings it's slow but looks good when done.
        BTW that's a copy of a disk not the store brought disk.
        0m 09.94s: aacs 0 bd+ 0
        0m 09.80s: type DVD-AVCHD
        Last edited by 3dman; 11-29-2016, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Beg to differ. I bought it as a new release. It was issued by "Image Entertainment" for "Corinth Films".
          Thank you for your suggestions and helpfulness.
          I'll give 'er another try...
          Cheers

Comment

Please post the buy link for this video.

Comment

Hi mediachimp
              Please try it with pathplayer enabled, also try picking a resolution closer to the source.
              Hope this helps
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Go into Fab settings and turn off auto cropping then try it without other adjustments to resolution or croping turn auto cropping back on when done and post the buy link please I want a copy from where you got it thanks.

Comment

3dman7,
                  Hi,
                  You can buy it on Amazon for around $15.00.
                  I finally managed to get the video portion correct on my copy after several tries using the same settings.
                  Now, it's the audio that's still sounds like a herd of fast talking chipmunks.
                  By the way, the Amazon release is not the same one as I have - - - I bought my copy years ago.
                  I hope this helps and I want to thank you for your help.
                  Cheers

Comment

Try converting it with version 8qt still on Fabs front page.

Comment

Will do.
                      Thanks yet again.

Comment

Also try audio copy don't change the pcm sound to ac/3

Comment

Working...
                        X