Bluray ripper subtitles wont render to video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Bluray ripper subtitles wont render to video

The other day i installed v10 on a system that already had v9 installed and working nicely. Everything seems to be ok with the bluray ripper except for direct to video rendering of subtitles.

Generally i rip a bluray copy to disk and then do a separate encoding process to MKV. If the movie has any forced subtitles i will extract them with eac3to and then convert them to srt format. I then render the srt direct to video in DVDFab. This used to work flawlessly in v9.

In v10 i have yet to successfully render any subtitles to video and im just wondering if anyone else has managed to get this to work?

I have tried this about 5 times on The Bourne Identity and each time the preview window shows the subs being displayed but the final MKV doesnt show anything.

the dvdfab_internal.log has this line
    0m 00.50s: info: SubMode(Render) -- Display Only forced Subtitle(false)

so i dont believe its the "forced only" common setting that has been suggested in other posts and the render to video mode is active.

I can post the entire log file if required, but at this point im just trying to confirm if anyone has managed to successfully rip any blurays in v10 with render to video enabled.

I still have no luck with direct to video rendering of subtitles in v10 so i guess im going back to v9 for a while because at least that still works.

Comment

Hi,

Please post the full DVDFab internal log file, thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X