Advanced Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Advanced Settings

In DVDFab V10, where is the option for advanced settings?

Click on the symbol that looks vaguely like an end wrench.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

advanced srttings

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      Click on the symbol that looks vaguely like an end wrench.
      I've seen that mentioned in another thread but I don't get that wrench.

Actually, neither did the person in that other thread. I'm using MKV pass through just as I did in version 9.

In V9, there was a button plainly labeled. "Advanced Settings"

Comment

Originally posted by 1nite View Post
        I've seen that mentioned in another thread but I don't get that wrench.

Actually, neither did the person in that other thread. I'm using MKV pass through just as I did in version 9.

In V9, there was a button plainly labeled. "Advanced Settings"
        See here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=30276
        Post # 2

Comment

The columns may be so wide that they push the symbol off the right side. Grab the right side of the column and pull it to the left just until the symbols show up.
          Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

work around

Thank you for the suggestion of adjusting the columns. The wrench icon appeared but blinks out with further adjusting.

A work around (for me at least), is to toggle the green "Ready to Start" button and the icon reappears.

I can live with that!! Thanks again

Comment

That's the way it works, at least the way mine works.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                That's the way it works, at least the way mine works.
                Same here works fine for me. 3dman7 also has the same problem as 1nite. Very confusing that they do not have the ability to adjust the columns!!!
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I'm pretty sure they can, if they know they can.

Albert Einstein

Comment

As I said columns can be moved left and right but they stop at a point I marked in another topic in a screen shot the columns can't be moved up and down just right or left and the info. in that bar resolution/video type etc. are all spread out.using the windows bar to move the information in that bar doesn't bring up the missing buttons nor does moving the columns left or right because they stop moving at the first button that's the play button for viewer the other 3 buttons are off screen.This only happens in ripper copy has the buttons in different places and version 9 and all other programs work fine at 1920x1080 resolution 150%.You can also add info. to that bar by left clicking the mouse you can add 4 other things to it like type of video/resolution etc. even if unchecked to make more room for the others it still acts the same and returning to the native 1920x1080 resolution at 100% doesn't help nor a clean install.

Comment

After doing extensive testing and signing off windows between each change from 100%-125%-150% scaling version 10 will run correct in 100% only any attempt to resize the scaling to 125% 0r larger will run the advanced settings off screen with the other buttons except for the video preview button and no amount of setting the columns right or left won't bring them back.

Cure for now till this gets fixed is to scale to 100% for those that use 1920x1080 resolution windows 10 fab version 10.Effected only in ripper copy is ok.If set this way then you must log off windows and log back on then it works and if the buttons are off screen they can be pulled back on screen only at 100% any larger it won't work to get all 4 buttons back on screen.These buttons control advanced settings,video viewer and the other two buttons next to them.Hope this helps those effected.I understand viewing everything at 100% is tiny on at 1920x1080 but till it's fixed do this or use version 9 if you can.

Comment

Mine works at all percentages. If the symbols go away select a different profile and then switch back, should come back. Attachments:
                        Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

Changing the profile back and forth only worked once at 150% was tested after closing Fab and reopening it reverted back to cut off buttons same happens when you load a fresh Fab installer worked once then after closing Fab and reopening it went back to not working.

Also when it worked once the x button was 1/2 off the screen but it could be used.Now if you look at your own screen shots one also had the x on the top right of the page 1/2 cut off.Also your screen shots are not showing the 4 other items that can also be added to that same line by left clicking the mouse I need these when working with 3d files they are video codex/resolution/aspect ratio and format but even with these unchecked results are the same scaling work still needs to be done on version 10 to get it to work correctly above the 100 percent settings.
                          Last edited by 3dman; 12-23-2016, 10:23 PM.

Comment

This is @ 175% but I'm sure there is still more you need. Show me what you need and can't get.
                            Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

At 1930x1080 150% screen shot one shows when it works once by changing the profile to another profile other than my saved profile but this only will work once sometimes. Closing fab and reopening it then it goes back to missing buttons (3),Notice in screenshot 1 the titles in the bar are spread out far it would take 3 screenshots to show everything notice the windows bar is all the way to the right side and the buttons are their but the x is cut off a little the last button.

Screen shot 2 shows when it doesn't work the title bar still has 3 screen shots of spread out information and the windows bar is all the way to the right.No amount of scrolling the title bar left or right will bring back the missing buttons.when you try that sometimes the remaining play button for viewer disappears.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X