Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Disadvantages DVD Fab10 <> DVD Fab9

Follwing Points are very worse in DVD Fab 10

1.) Ripping of much titles spins down the reading BD ( DVD) Rom. Ripping of every title, the DVD ( BD) spins down in slow, and after 30 seconds it goes up. BEFORE EVERY TITLE !! This Behavior isn't present in DVD Fab 9. Once Read Out The Selected Titles, it didn't slows down the reading disc during the ripping. This costs much time. This very sh...

2.) The Task Manager is step backwards. Two Windows must be selected and minimated. What should this ?!

3.) There is no brighter Design... This is a viewpoint. There are many designs, but why there is no bright Design, In which one recognizes something ?! I have much problems with dark letters.

Every Advantages of DVD Fab9 are killed. Sorry, failed Number. No futures presented.

task manager is a VAST improvement in that you can add subtract jobs on the fly. before you had to wait for the queue to run out. with 5 bd drives i can shuffle stuff in and out and keep multiple instances rocking .....

i have different colors for 'copying' and 'ripping' instances. having twice as many screens ... i just pair them up and put them on top of each other. i'll have 6 instances going at once and have no problem managing them on a single screen. i used to have 3 screens, put my new 1060 video card somehow killed the other video card ...

with the latter v9 .... it would only want to load files from 1 drive ... wth ....

10 is still growing, but all in all, it's better ..

Comment

I say "No"....do you understand my concerns ?!

The least use more than one drive. The "Advantages" are not present for the most users.

And there is no bright design. They all are "dark".

But the "Spin Down" is the worst of all...

Don't understand, how can someone find such a good thing.
      Last edited by blasiusx; 12-27-2016, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blasiusx View Post
        2.) The Task Manager is step backwards. Two Windows must be selected and minimated. What should this ?!

3.) There is no brighter Design... This is a viewpoint. There are many designs, but why there is no bright Design, In which one recognizes something ?! I have much problems with dark letters.
        I agree. A big step backward in both layout and design.

Comment

Hi,

A bright skin will be added later.

Thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you for answer.

But what about the spindown of the disc before before each reading a title ?!

Comment

Working...
            X