No announcement yet.

Deepwater Horizon and versions 10.0.1.8, 10.0.1.7 and 9.3.1.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Deepwater Horizon and versions 10.0.1.8, 10.0.1.7 and 9.3.1.6

I have been trying to rip Deepwater Horizon's. I have tried versions 10.0.1.8, 10.0.1.7 and 9.3.1.6. All versions have the same symptom, within one minute of it starting the rip. The screen goes completely blank (black) and when the screen comes back there is a message saying the Nvidia driver has failed to respond but has recovered. At this point the rip stalls out.

I have updated the video driver and it produced the same results. I used Nvidia drivers version 373.06 and 376.33

any suggestions. I have included the log file.
    Attached Files

Sounds like a Java protection issue.

Comment

The screen goes completely blank (black) and when the screen comes back there is a message saying the Nvidia driver has failed to respond but has recovered. At this point the rip stalls out.
      Sounds like a Java protection issue.
      No, the new JAVA protection is supported.

The Nvidia drive is crashed when converting with CUDA Lightning Shrink.

Please do a clean uninstall and reinstall Nvidia driver and try again.

or use the IQS or Software only?

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I am also having trouble ripping Deepwater Horizon with 10.0.1.7. DVDfab recognizes that the disc has Cinavia. Normally I can do a Clone/Burn on a Cinavia disc as long as I keep the copy protection. However, when I click the Advanced Settings button, the dialog box that pops up contains no settings at all, but just an OK button to close it. If I try to copy Main Movie only, none of the sound tracks has the Cinavia symbol next to them like I usually see. I tried copying the Main Movie anyway and Cinavia was not removed.

Comment

Originally posted by mwebb View Post
          I am also having trouble ripping Deepwater Horizon with 10.0.1.7. DVDfab recognizes that the disc has Cinavia. Normally I can do a Clone/Burn on a Cinavia disc as long as I keep the copy protection. However, when I click the Advanced Settings button, the dialog box that pops up contains no settings at all, but just an OK button to close it. If I try to copy Main Movie only, none of the sound tracks has the Cinavia symbol next to them like I usually see. I tried copying the Main Movie anyway and Cinavia was not removed.
          Probably because the cinavia removal isn't yet supported.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
            Probably because the cinavia removal isn't yet supported.
            Looks like you are right--it isn't listed in the supported discs. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
              No, the new JAVA protection is supported.

The Nvidia drive is crashed when converting with CUDA Lightning Shrink.

Please do a clean uninstall and reinstall Nvidia driver and try again.

or use the IQS or Software only?

Wilson
              I tried to clean install of the Nvidia driver and nothing changed.

I have an IQS processor but I don't have the driver installed, so I used the software only option and it worked fine.

I was just curious why Deepwater Horizon was the only Blu-ray that I have had trouble with, everything I fed to the machine previous and after this disc has worked just fine.

I got the disc done so it's no pressing matter on my part, I just thought I would relay it to you in case there was a bug somewhere. Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Comment

Working...
              X