X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to Mobile Error

Hi,

I am seriously thinking buying this software, but I am heavy user with subtitles.

I have seen there are a tool to add subtitle in the movie, either burn in, or options off or on with subtitle for MP4.

I have 5 computers, and PS3 in my home and running Home Server. I store all my MP4 in it. I have used Handbrake, and it works great, but take too long to make MP4.

I am willing to pay some money to make the time faster. However when I download the DVDfab, and I am able to rip my DVD's (original movies) to my desktop, and I tried to compress using 'DVD to Mobile' (some said don't use File to Mobile).

And I keep getting error says "The 'to MP4' feature is available in DVD to Mobile. Please check it out at the www.dvdfab.com." I haven't get chance to test few options with subtitle for this MP4 movies. Anyone can tell me how to get this to work?

I have been looking around if anyone has this error but no one has this error?

I will be watching this post because I would like to buy before Jan 31st if this tool is fit in my needs.

Thanks,

Give the a read and try

Comment

Thanks for reply AGJ,

Yes, I have followed your guideline and I am able to rip them to my harddrive from DVD using DVD 9.

Now then when I click on DVD to Mobile, and then I click on source to the folder that I ripped to.

Then I click on PS3, but I changed to MP4, then the error or the feature pop up says "The 'to MP4' feature is available in DVD to Mobile. Please check it out at the www.dvdfab.com." And then I click OK to close this pop up, then it won't let me do anything in this DVD to Mobile page.

Is it possible because it is trail expired? I am showing it going for Feb 23rd 2010....

Thanks again in advance.

Comment

trial expired for what? DVD to Mobile? And what is showing Feb 23, 2010?

Comment

Pictures of error and expire date

It might be easier to show you the pictures... here the attached file, might help.

Thanks again...

Click image for larger version

Name:	MP4-converter.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	302871

Click image for larger version

Name:	Expiredate.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	302872

Comment

OK DVD to DVD is expired and you need that in order to use DVD to Mobile so I think that would be why you getting that message. Could try using the free DVDFab HD Decryptor to get main movie to hard drive then use that file saved to computer with DVD to Mobile but if you get same message then you will need the DVD to DVD to use DVD to Mobile

Comment

Mmmm, ok good to know.

I will contact dvdfab and see if they could renew trail one more time to let me test some of the movie with subtitles.

Many thanks for your answer so quick.

Comment

Working...
              X