This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m2ts to mkv

I love that DVDFab does m2ts to mkv encoding but on every file I've ever tried to encode, the first part of the encode the audio and video sync is fine, and then it either gets out of sync as the video goes along or at some point in the middle of the movie it goes out of sync by about a 1/2 second to a full second. These files are on the hard drive, not disks. Not sure if this might be a layer break problem when the file was ripped from BD? However there is no sync problem when playing the original m2ts file. If anyone has seen this or can offer a fix would be great P.S. I did not make the m2ts files myself, just trying to convert to a smaller size to put on mobile devices, Also I tried to convert the m2ts to different formats like avi/mp3, wmv, audio always goes out of sync, was happening same way in version 5 too. Profile used was audio copy/ mkv/h.264. Fab version 6.2.1.8. I've never had sync issue with any other type of conversion, just when trying to convert m2ts to something else. TIA
    Last edited by heliuscron; 01-31-2010, 10:13 PM.

I'm having exactly the same problem with converting mt2s to m4v (iPod Touch profile) and avi (gneric profile). Audio and video sync fine at the start then seem to get more and more out of sync as the movie goes along. Hope someone knows how to fix this. P.S. I'm also using Fab version 6.2.1.8.
    Last edited by sodonnel; 02-02-2010, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X