The Crew - Immediate fail with ripper and converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) The Crew - Immediate fail with ripper and converter

Tried to rip The Crew from BD and the task immediately failed with a cuda error. Tried another BD-ROM drive and same thing. Used another program to make a MKV (so no more rip needed) then tried to use fab converter and that also immediately failed with the same cuda error. Tried on another computer and also immediately failed with a cuda error. This is with settings for H.265 HW encode. I was able to process other BD just a few moments before so it's specific to this title.

I then tried to convert with H.264 2-pass and no problem.
    Attached Files

Your version of fab is old update to 10050 your burner drive is 2 versions out of date go to it's internet sight and update drive firmware then try again if same the cuda seems to have problem so go into fab settings and check mark use all software and try again it will be slow by should work.
    Last edited by 3dman; 08-03-2017, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Hi,

We will check it, thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman View Post
        Your version of fab is old update to 10050 your burner drive is 2 versions out of date go to it's internet sight and update drive firmware then try again if same the cuda seems to have problem so go into fab settings and check mark use all software and try again it will be slow by should work.
        I used two computer, the other computer has 10.0.5.0 and still the same result. I intentionally run different versions on different computers so that a problem with one version doesn't take me down on both. Also between the two computers there are 2 different drives models (4 drives total) with a number of different firmware versions... also for the same reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
          Hi,

We will check it, thanks!

Wilson
          Thanks Wilson! I ended up using H.264 SW 2-pass for that one, but wanted to post the info just in case you could find it useful.

Comment

Working...
          X