Blu-ray Ripper completes successfully but does not create video file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Ripper completes successfully but does not create video file

I upgraded to 10.0.4.9 and this problem began. I tried to rip The Circle, DVDFab loads the disc, recommends the title, and when I start the rip it runs for a few seconds and the "completes successfully". When I go to the documents folders there is a new folder for the movie but nothing in it, no media file. I tried the 10.0.5.0 beta, but same results, any thoughts?
    Here are the logs.
    Attached Files

0m 23.65s: --- connect filter failed(module_hwvtranscode_cuda init_cuda_trans_failed) -
    Go into Fab settings for GPU and check mark use all software then try again it will be slower.Also check your graphics card for updates.

Comment

Thanks, that worked, it took a lot longer to rip but it worked. I have checked and my display driver is up to date, not sure why hardware acceleration stopped working. Thanks for the assist!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Jester View Post
        I upgraded to 10.0.4.9 and this problem began. I tried to rip The Circle, DVDFab loads the disc, recommends the title, and when I start the rip it runs for a few seconds and the "completes successfully". When I go to the documents folders there is a new folder for the movie but nothing in it, no media file. I tried the 10.0.5.0 beta, but same results, any thoughts?
        Here are the logs.
        Are you using a laptop ? Could you install driver offered from laptop support,
        It seems the system not really reginized your Nvidia GPU,
        the log show NVIDIA GeForce GPU 21.21.13.7667, not detail videocard info such as: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 22.21.13.8253.
        Could please dump some info use CPU-z http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html
        then send me result,
        Thanks
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X