Different resolutions offered on different PCs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different resolutions offered on different PCs

I got my copy of Wonder Woman today and I wanted to rip it right away at work. I set up H265 MKV just like how I use it at home. The only difference should be at work the machine has the Intel acceleration thing where my home computer has Cuda acceleration. At work the highest resolution offered was 1920x800. Now that I am home I wanted to compare ripping on my machine but I noticed the highest resolution offered was 1368x768. Why would the highest available resolution different between computers?

As a test I switched to the original MKV H265 format option and it does offer 1920x800. Now the question is why does my saved MKV H265 format not offer the highest available resolution? Shouldn't everything just be in the resolution drop down box?
    Last edited by qqq1; 09-19-2017, 11:33 PM.

I think the disk you used when you saved the profile was a 720p disk maybe a TV disk so just put the disk back in the saved profile select the higher resolution then save the new profile and it should from then on offer the higher resolution as the saved profile.

Comment

Ah, I see. I guess I assumed that the resolutions offered were updated every time you looked based on the video on the disc. Makes sense considering I hit that "save resolution" button. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X