No announcement yet.

Slow encoding with new 3d MKV.MVC profile if video has HD soundtracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Slow encoding with new 3d MKV.MVC profile if video has HD soundtracks

I tried several 3d movies with settings hi quality, keep HD sound, forced subs remuxed into file with the new MKV.MVC profile and with same movies same settings with convert to AC-3 sound on a I-7 computer all software as full 3d doesn't allow Cuda help.

The convert audio to AC-3 worked fine about a hour convert job on my I-7.

The keep HD audio with same movie only runs at 1/4 FPS and is two slow to use at this speed tried different 3d movies from the hard drive all do the same thing so it's HD audio related I didn't include the logs as it repeatable on different 3d movies and logs don't show conversion speed but if needed I could post them these were from good cloned iso's on the hard drive from new disks that also convert fine with other Fab 3d profiles.

Maybe the 64 bit version can do better with this profile if added but not usable with the 32bit version as it is for HD soundtracks.
    The other new full 3d profile MKV.MVC is pass through on audio and video that works fine and is fast.

We will work on this issue, thanks for your feedback.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
    X