Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you make a full 3d disk on dvd9 disk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) How do you make a full 3d disk on dvd9 disk?

Can someone tell me how to make a full 3d disk (not side by side) in 3d ripper and compressed to dvd9 disk? what profile is used?

This doesn't seem to be in the manual.

Comment

It is not possilbe imo. bd9 is avchd format which cannot have mvc3d.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
        It is not possilbe imo. bd9 is avchd format which cannot have mvc3d.
        Then the ripper profile MVC3D MKV This is for full 3d smaller in size than main movie 3d 1080P in each eye but burned to file on drive or blu ray?

Comment

A dvd 9 disc will only hold about 8.5 GBS most 3d movies need either 25 GBS or 50 GBS to put the blu-ray 3d on . BUT you can rip a 3d movie to MP4, which will make a file about 4 GBS. Then use most disc writers to put it on your dvd9 disc as a file and play it in a blu=ray player as a file into a 3d tv and if your 3d TV is worth a flip it will see it as 3d and play the movie. My 3d tv is a panasonic and plays these files from a blu9ray and the 3d is great. You can also use a laptop with HDMI output to play to your tv. Or put the file on a portable HDD and use the USB port on the blu-ray player. Some tvs have a USB mine does but will only accept files that are on a fat32 device. All of my dvds are ripped to mp4 and the discs are packed in a storage building. THANK YOU DVDFAB FOR HELPING ME GET THIS STACK OF MOVIES OUT OF MY HOUSE.

Comment

Originally posted by iamtherealfrog View Post
            a dvd 9 disc will only hold about 8.5 gbs most 3d movies need either 25 gbs or 50 gbs to put the blu-ray 3d on . But you can rip a 3d movie to mp4, which will make a file about 4 gbs. Then use most disc writers to put it on your dvd9 disc as a file and play it in a blu=ray player as a file into a 3d tv and if your 3d tv is worth a flip it will see it as 3d and play the movie. My 3d tv is a panasonic and plays these files from a blu9ray and the 3d is great. You can also use a laptop with hdmi output to play to your tv. Or put the file on a portable hdd and use the usb port on the blu-ray player. Some tvs have a usb mine does but will only accept files that are on a fat32 device. All of my dvds are ripped to mp4 and the discs are packed in a storage building. Thank you dvdfab for helping me get this stack of movies out of my house.
            note about all 3ds are sbs, tob one way or another or anaglyph 3d

Comment

Working...
            X