3D image works with 3DMKV but not 3D MKV.MVC passthrough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D image works with 3DMKV but not 3D MKV.MVC passthrough

The 3D image will not appear in 3D using the 3D passthrough, but works with 3D MKV......Why is that? I have it set as SBS.....IS there something that I need to do? Thanks!

Originally posted by gkman1 View Post
    The 3D image will not appear in 3D using the 3D passthrough, but works with 3D MKV......Why is that? I have it set as SBS.....IS there something that I need to do? Thanks!
    To use profile 3D MKV.MVC passthrough, you need to load in a 3D movie as source.

Please be sure that it is a 3D format movie. After DVDFab loads the source, right click on the header, and select to display video codec, if there is a mvc mark, it is 3D. See image attached.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

Hello,

It definitely is a 3D movie and and your image that you sent is what is what I have....I'm still getting a 2 D image....If I use 3DMKV, it will work as long as I use SBS on projector settings, however, the audio is defaulted to AC3 ...When I checked in advance settings, everything is defaulted to source.......Any suggestions...Thx!

Comment

I sure add that I'm still getting the 2D image during playback using 3DMKV.MVC passthrough.....The audio comes through great.....

Comment

Originally posted by gkman1 View Post
          I sure add that I'm still getting the 2D image during playback using 3DMKV.MVC passthrough.....The audio comes through great.....
          Please post screenshots about the problem and post dvdfab_internal.log file which can be found under Document\DVDFab 10\Log folder.

Regards,
          mona

Comment

3d MKV MVC passthrough is for full 3d as on 3d disk not side by side.You need a full 3d player like Power dvd to play full 3d movie or use a hardware 3d blu ray player if it can play mkv's.Fabs player doesn't do full 3d even though they keep saying they will put it in they never do so.Also need a 3d tv not set for side by side.
            Last edited by Faith; 11-27-2017, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the info....I am using the KD Links A400 with a hard drive, but picture still plays in 2d mode.

Comment

Hello,

We playback the result of 3D MKV.MVC passthrough using PowerDVD 16, and set it to play 3D media in 3D, it works.

Regards,
                mona

Comment

Working...
                X