3d playback not working for3D MKV MVc with power dvd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 3d playback not working for3D MKV MVc with power dvd

Happy holidays; I have a problem getting files made with Fab 3d MVC MKV to play in 3d with Power dvd 12. cinema mode says it can't play files and the regular mode plays the file the screen goes to full 3d mode 24hz and 3d glasses activate but picture plays in 2d only.

The Iso I made it from will play in full 3d if loaded into virtual drive to play it so no problems with hook up,cables or 3d player if a iso is used.I tried making files with the MKV MVC profile in the latest fab 64 bit version using the 3d MKV MVC setting 0.15 bits hi quality for one try the other at pass through for audio/video both play in 2d only even thought the TV and 3d glasses are working no 3d.

I don't know if logs will help here as theirs no problem playing the files in any of my 4 other softwear playes and Fab used the ssfi files as it should to make the 3d file.

Can someone test this with Power dvd my version is older but plays full 3d from iso very well in virtual drive.I tried making mini iso for the MKV MVC but it doesn't work with this type file in virtual drive.

Reading older posts i see Dora from Fab has power dvd 11 maybe she can test this with her older version of power dvd if it's the 3d player.My other software players are 2d only thanks.
    Last edited by Faith; 11-29-2017, 12:29 AM.

Hi Faith,

It is an known issue with 3D MKV.MVC profile. In this case, please use 3D MKV.MVC Passthrough for now.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

Hi Mona i did use both, the Pass through profile also same result.Also on another problem if the regular MKV MVC profile for this is used with audio copy with hd soundtrack the FPS goes to 1/4 a FPS way to slow and this needs fixing also.

Comment

Working...
      X