This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

file to mobile....vob

I just downloaded the latest version of dvdfab 6.2.2.0. I have captured a couple movies off of a capture card and saved them in mpeg format..does dvdfab convert mpeg to I guess vob... i want to via the mpeg burn to a dvd so that to play in any standard dvd player..does dvdfab have a converter.. i went to file to mobile as tech support suggested but could never find "to vob" if that is the extension i need.. can anyone shed some light thanks

No, you'll need something else to do that. It's not so much the file extension as it is the DVD structure that is needed to play in a stand alone player.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

thanks for the response.. I am trying the avs4u...for conversion but love my dvdfab for copying and burniing...again thanks

Comment

grrrrrrr

I cannot figure out why it is fighting me..one more question if i could... I used " freedvdcreator" and converted mpeg to dvd.. I opened dvdfab in dvd to dvd...I clicked on the folder icon for source and located the folder on my harddrive labeled con air.. i went back to windows and located the folder and clicked on it openeing con air folder and there was two folders in it.. video-ts and audio-ts..so went back to dvdfab and loaded a dvd and clicked start.. it wrote that folder to the dvd.. when i install dvd in home player all i get is disc error...what am i missing.... hhheeelllpp thanks........adding info......it finally played on tv but froze over and over.. put in laptop played perfect..i blame converting software...i guess
        Last edited by kbutlrtech; 02-14-2010, 05:31 AM.

Comment

If you've already got it converted just select "write data" and select the folder with the audio and video_ts folders in it and burn, no need to do anything else.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Why not just use ImgBurn to burn those files to DVD instead of DVDFab another thing since DVDFab did not create those files you will need to go to the forum for the software you used to create the files with to get any more help with them.

Comment

Originally posted by kbutlrtech View Post
              I cannot figure out why it is fighting me..one more question if i could... I used " freedvdcreator" and converted mpeg to dvd.. I opened dvdfab in dvd to dvd...I clicked on the folder icon for source and located the folder on my harddrive labeled con air.. i went back to windows and located the folder and clicked on it openeing con air folder and there was two folders in it.. video-ts and audio-ts..so went back to dvdfab and loaded a dvd and clicked start.. it wrote that folder to the dvd.. when i install dvd in home player all i get is disc error...what am i missing.... hhheeelllpp thanks........adding info......it finally played on tv but froze over and over.. put in laptop played perfect..i blame converting software...i guess

This won't be just a conversion job... DVD files...the .VOB ones, are part of an authoring process, which included the addition of .IFO and .BUP files that provide navigation and other info needed by stand-alone players to play a DVD...

To do a proper job, your MPEG files will have to be handled by an authoring program to get your desired result... Fab cannot do this... and I guess the software you've tried so far can't, either...

DC

Comment

Working...
              X