No announcement yet.

DVDFab trim function not able to trim the start of a movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) DVDFab trim function not able to trim the start of a movie

When ripping a region B blu-ray of "The Girl with all the Gifts" to .AVI, I tried to trim the start of the title (the first 2min30secs) using the Trim function in the Video Edit toolbox, but all it does is shortens the movie by 2min30secs from the end of the movie, not trimming the start as hoped. I have followed the instructions and tried a few times, is there something I'm not doing correctly or is the function not able to trim the start of a main title?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by verrnj View Post
    When ripping a region B blu-ray of "The Girl with all the Gifts" to .AVI, I tried to trim the start of the title (the first 2min30secs) using the Trim function in the Video Edit toolbox, but all it does is shortens the movie by 2min30secs from the end of the movie, not trimming the start as hoped. I have followed the instructions and tried a few times, is there something I'm not doing correctly or is the function not able to trim the start of a main title?
    Hello,

We will run some tests first. We will keep you posted.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

Hi verrnj,

We could not reproduce the problem. Please download the latest DVDFab 10.0.9.0 at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to try again and feedback, thank you.

Also,
      1> do you have the same problem when converting the movie "The Girl with all the Gifts" to other profile like MP4 or MKV?
      2> do you have this problem when converting other movies to AVI?

Regards,
      Mona

Comment

Working...
      X