Ripping of movie stops after 30 seconds and says it was successfu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripping of movie stops after 30 seconds and says it was successfu

I have had program for years and now I cant rip anything in any format. after less than a minute it says copying was successful and nothing. I have attached what I think is the correct log. any help would be greatly appreciated. In an ideal world, I would like to rip the movie in M2TS 4k H.265 quality with original audio intact.
    Attached Files

hi mdzych864,
    We see from the log, you are using NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 with is not a real pascal card. Nvidia removed NVENC from GT1030.
    It is GT not GTX.
    Sorry for the trouble, you need at least GTX1050 for 4k HEVC 10bit hardware NVENC encode.

We added gt1030 to black list in dvdfab beta, will show in the coming offical release.

yours,
    Wilson
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 01-08-2018, 04:35 AM.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Something similar is happening to me. I recently purchased BD Copy/Ripper. I'm using 10.0.7.7 x64 on Windows 10 Pro to rip Blu-Ray Knight and Day using MKV, H264, CRF 18, 5.1 Multichannel, AAC, subtitles mode Remux into file. After a few minutes DVDFab says the rip was successfully finished, however the progress bar is still at 0% and there is no file outputted. I have also tried with Transformers: The Last Night and Spider-Man Homecoming with the same result. Attached is the internal log.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wilver View Post
        Something similar is happening to me. I recently purchased BD Copy/Ripper. I'm using 10.0.7.7 x64 on Windows 10 Pro to rip Blu-Ray Knight and Day using MKV, H264, CRF 18, 5.1 Multichannel, AAC, subtitles mode Remux into file. After a few minutes DVDFab says the rip was successfully finished, however the progress bar is still at 0% and there is no file outputted. I have also tried with Transformers: The Last Night and Spider-Man Homecoming with the same result. Attached is the internal log.
        Hello,

Please try to disable GPU in Common Settings to convert again.

Regards,
        mona

Comment

Thanks Mona, it worked! It takes a long time to rip, but I think I can live with this.

Comment

I'm having this same issue and none of these options worked for me. The movie is Pokemon The First Movie on bluray

Comment

Originally posted by drmerc View Post
              I'm having this same issue and none of these options worked for me. The movie is Pokemon The First Movie on bluray
              Please describe the steps and settings. Also, please post dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

///Updated:
              Just notice that you posted the problem in another thread, please post the information in that thread.

Regards,
              mona

Comment

Working...
              X