Bluray Pokemon The First Movie only first 5-7 seconds ripped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluray Pokemon The First Movie only first 5-7 seconds ripped

No matter what settings or codec I choose I can only rip about 5-7 seconds of this movie. When completed I get the message that the movie was completed successfully.

drmerc,
    Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from one of these with 5-7 seconds output. Instructions for doing this are linked in my sig, below. This can happen with DVDs and Blu-rays if the Source is not managed correctly by DVDFab. In DVDs, PathPlayer can wrongly identify part of the movie as unplayable content and remove it. Incorrect playlist selection can cause the same symptom on BDs. The log will provide details the developers need to evaluate and correct the problem.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I've included the dvdfab internal log. Let me know if there is anything else you need
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by drmerc View Post
        I've included the dvdfab internal log. Let me know if there is anything else you need
        Hello,

1. Please reboot your PC to run DVDFab again.
        2. Please use other profile like MP4 or regular MKV rather than profile(MKV Passthrough) to have and try.

Regards,
        mona

Comment

I rebooted and tried regular MKV. Same problem. Log file is attached.
          Attached Files

Comment

I just wanted to follow up on this and see if anyone knew of a solution or if a fix was in progress?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by drmerc View Post
              I just wanted to follow up on this and see if anyone knew of a solution or if a fix was in progress?

Thanks!
              Hello,

1. Please use Copy mode and see if it can be copied successfully or not.
              2. Please provide a purchase link where you purchased the disc. (or the upc code of the movie disc).

Regards,
              mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Hello,

1. Please use Copy mode and see if it can be copied successfully or not.
                2. Please provide a purchase link where you purchased the disc. (or the upc code of the movie disc).

Regards,
                mona
                Copy seems to work fine.

Comment

Working...
                X