Fright Night Blu-ray rip (Green bars?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fright Night Blu-ray rip (Green bars?)

I am trying to rip a Blu-ray disc of the 1985 Fright Night movie. When I run DVD Ripper what comes out is the movie and it has green bars on screen and looks like it is broken into 4 images (like you are looking at it cross eyed) on the screen. When I "Preview" the disc before ripping it, it plays fine (using the Play triangle on DVDFab.) I am running DVDFab 64-bit 10.0.7.7 (12/01/2018)

I have tried ripping it with the GPU disabled, Fast Encoding, High Quality Encoding, CRF, and even Lightning Recording off but it makes no difference.(all in separate rips) I have attached 2 pictures, one is a screen shot from the disc in DVD fab preview, the other is the same time code from the ripped version.

Any suggestions to rip this Blu-ray so it looks like it does in the preview?

Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFab_Preview.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	348167Click image for larger version

Name:	Blu-ray_Rip.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	348168

Hello,

1. Please post the dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.
    2. Please try to use a different software player to try again.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

Here is the same spot playing from my computer using the Leawo Blu-rap player. Not sure why the time stamps are different as it was the same point in the movie. I have also attached the two files you asked about.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Leawo.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	348214

Comment

Attached same file twice above, sorry
        Attached Files

Comment

One interesting thing is I tried to rip the Blu-ray to DVD (using that feature in DVDFab) and then use another product to rip it to an MP4 and that one also had the green bars. So it's not in the making MP4 part of the process, it seems to be in the read Blu-ray process.

Comment

Hi,

We could not reproduce the problem with the latest DVDFab 10.0.9.0, please upgrade to try again.

If same issue, please feedback with the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file. Thank you.

Mona

Comment

I am on 10.2.0.4 and it now rips correctly. Thank You!!

Comment

Working...
              X