DVDFab Ripping Freezes around 10% or so

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Ripping Freezes around 10% or so

When ripping with both 32 bit and 64 bit DVDFab on both DVD and Blu-ray, the process starts good at 150 fps, but then the frame rate starts to drop and eventually falls to 0 and stays there for many hours, never completing the rip. It works if I "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding," but then it only rips at a slow 20 fps. I have the ATI Radeon RX 580 GPU. I thought maybe my DVD drive had issues, but swapping it out didn't change the issue.

How do I fix this?

Hi,

Please post dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file to help check the problem.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

I am having what I believe is the same issue.

I have tried both the 32-bit and 64 bit versions.

Using DVD Ripper to try to create MP4 files of Stargate-SG1.

It will hang after some time....stopping at maybe 8% and then the FPS slowly ticks down to ZERO.

I can close out and restart, and sometimes it will work, and sometimes i get the same behavior.

Attached are the log files for the latest failed attempt.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MrMagooAZ View Post
        I am having what I believe is the same issue.

I have tried both the 32-bit and 64 bit versions.

Using DVD Ripper to try to create MP4 files of Stargate-SG1.

It will hang after some time....stopping at maybe 8% and then the FPS slowly ticks down to ZERO.

I can close out and restart, and sometimes it will work, and sometimes i get the same behavior.

Attached are the log files for the latest failed attempt.

Any assistance is appreciated.
        Hello MrMagooAZ,

Please Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding to try again and see if it will make a difference.

You have also posted this problem on another thread, so updates about this problem please respond to that thread, thank you.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Working...
        X