DVDFab not working for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab not working for me

I have purchased the lifetime license package but all of a sudden ripping disks is not working. When I insert a DVD and try to rip it the speed starts low, around 30-50 fps and then decreases all the way down to 1fps before I get fed up and kill the task. It used to rip DVDs at around 120-150fps. I have tried de-authorizing/re-authorizing and uninstall/reinstall to no avail. Pleas can some one help me with this problem.

Have you tired just one movie if so try another one the dvd drive may have problems reading the disc.

Comment

I should have mentioned that this has been happening with every DVD, at least 20. I had to switch to MakeMKV to rip my disks.

Comment

Hello yowzer,

Please post dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file to help check the problem, thank you.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Thank you Mona for getting back to me. The log files are older because I have to use Task Manager to kill the process. I hope they contain what you need. I had to empty the dvd_fab_intenal file because it was too large. Then I tried to rip a disk so it would contain I hope the info you need.

yowzer
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello yowzer,

You were converting DVD to mp4.

Please click on Common Settings>General>A/V Codec, tick the "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding" box and then convert again and see if it will make a difference and feedback, thank you.

Regards,
            Mona

Comment

I think you got it. Testing now and I'm getting about 160fps. Thank you for all your help with this problem. I'll let you know if anything changes.

yowzer

Comment

Working...
              X