Roseann Season 4 Disc 2 won't open in DVD Ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roseann Season 4 Disc 2 won't open in DVD Ripper

I can't get Roseann Season 4 Disc 2 to open in the DVD Ripper module. When I try to open it, it switches to the copy module and shows it as a data disc. I ran the disc through the MKV Beta program and it read just fine there. I've tried three different discs and two different drives thinking there might be a problem there, but I didn't have a problem with competitors product so I'm reporting it here. Enclosed is the internal log file. Thanks
    Attached Files

Hi Darkore,

Please open the source "Roseann Season 4 Disc 2" in Windows Explorer, open the VIDEO_TS folder, copy all the .bup and .ifo files to a new folder, and then zip the folder and send it to us.

Mona

Comment

I tried to open it with Windows Explorer. The computer just sat there and worked on it for two hours, I finally aborted and gave up. Not sure what else I can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkore View Post
        I tried to open it with Windows Explorer. The computer just sat there and worked on it for two hours, I finally aborted and gave up. Not sure what else I can do.
        Do you have DVDFab Passkey? Could you please download and install the latest DVDFab Passkey at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm and use it to load this movie disc again? If Passkey can load it without problem, you can then right click on the Passkey icon and select to rip the movie to local hard drive.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Working...
        X