Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Jedi 3D only riping half of the movie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Last Jedi 3D only riping half of the movie.

I've attempted to rip the Star Wars Last Jedi disc 3 times. All three attempts were finished half way. The 2D disc ripped fine and even ripped as a converted to 3D. The Blu-ray drive is new and the drivers are updated.
    Attached Files

Try it with a different profile like MKV 3d if that don't work try it using all software in fabs settings for GPU.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoti14 View Post
      I've attempted to rip the Star Wars Last Jedi disc 3 times. All three attempts were finished half way.
      By “finished half way”, did you mean the process just failed in the half way? Got any error message? Please describe with more info.

Like Faith said, please try to convert the movie to other profiles and see if it will make a difference.

Also, please post fabcheck_internal.log file and the latest dvdfab_internal.log file if other profiles got the same "finished half way" problem.

Regards,
      Mona

Comment

No Errors just Finished as complete, only it wasn't . It was only half there. As an MP4 file it completed, but I like the TS files an would rather have that work.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoti14 View Post
          No Errors just Finished as complete, only it wasn't . It was only half there. As an MP4 file it completed, but I like the TS files an would rather have that work.
          While you choose to output it to mp4, it completed and offered you a complete file? Was it the same movie title when you converted it to mp4 and to TS?

Please delete the current log files, and then use DVDFab 10.0.9.0 (x64) version to load the movie disc again. After DVDFab loads it, check the runtime/playtime of the main movie title, check if the runtime shows as 10s? Please take a screenshot of that and send it to us.

Also, please post the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

Meanwhile I have sent you a PM, please kindly check and send us the requested files. Thank you.

Regards,
          Mona

Comment

Working...
          X