Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King of Queens Blu-Ray (Season 2 Disc 1) only recognizes 2/13 episodes on the disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King of Queens Blu-Ray (Season 2 Disc 1) only recognizes 2/13 episodes on the disc

I have the Blu-ray set from Germany of the Complete Series of King of Queens. Season 1 converted with no problems. I am starting to rip Season 2, but disc one only shows 2 of the episodes - when 13 are on the disc!

Hi,

Please check it in other titles. see the attacthed pic.

Please upload all the files of the original disc except *.m2ts files if still have problem, thanks!

Wilson
    Attached Files
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks so much - yep they aren't in the "other titles". IIt won't let me attached the file here (I took out the m2ts files). But here is a link to it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rbdmbd8dwk...sS2D1.zip?dl=0

Comment

Here are my log files (I am currently ripping disc 2 of season 2).
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, the developers are checking it now.

>>>>UPDATE
          Could you please copy all the .m2ts files to a new folder, and then zip and send it to us? Thanks in advance.

Please kindly check PM for info about where to upload them to. Thanks.

Regards,
          Mona

Comment

Gotcha will do, thanks!

Comment

Hi just thought I would check in to see the status of this? Uploaded the files a month ago. Thx!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisKna View Post
                Hi just thought I would check in to see the status of this? Uploaded the files a month ago. Thx!
                It's been updated in the server, please kindly re-try and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Thanks so much! That seemed to work!

Comment

Working...
                  X