Wrong playlist for Traffik selected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong playlist for Traffik selected

Yesterday I ripped Traffik & about 15 minutes into the movie I got the black screen with the rip detected message. This is another 1 of those Lionsgate titles with a bunch of dummy playlists. There's no way to get the right playlist as this is the only 1 that DVD FAB comes up with. On Make MKV it can't figure out which is the correct playlist either.

On the version I have the correct playlist is 00601.mpls.

This may help you get a movie only version. The movie has Cinavia!

Comment

Originally posted by sieveis View Post
      On the version I have the correct playlist is 00601.mpls.

This may help you get a movie only version. The movie has Cinavia!
      DVD FAB selects 00681. There's no other titles for me to choose from when I click other titles.

Comment

Hi maddogco032001,

Please post the dvdfab_internal log.
        Last edited by hoffer; 07-18-2018, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maddogco032001 View Post
          Yesterday I ripped Traffik & about 15 minutes into the movie I got the black screen with the rip detected message. This is another 1 of those Lionsgate titles with a bunch of dummy playlists. There's no way to get the right playlist as this is the only 1 that DVD FAB comes up with. On Make MKV it can't figure out which is the correct playlist either.
          Hi maddogco032001,

Please post dvdfab_internal.log file, and open the movie disc in Windows Explorer, and then copy out all the files except the STREAM folder from the original and then zip and send it to us.
          I've pmed you the place for uploading the files. Thanks.

Mona

Comment

UPDATE: the fix will be updated to new build, please kindly wait for new version and try again.

Comment

I see that there was an update that should have fixed this, but I am having the same problem still...not able to select track 601. The default track 681 is unusable as it is an obfuscated playlist, jumps all around. I am on release 10.2.0.4. Attached log. Thank you very much!
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pleonard15 View Post
                I see that there was an update that should have fixed this, but I am having the same problem still...not able to select track 601. The default track 681 is unusable as it is an obfuscated playlist, jumps all around. I am on release 10.2.0.4. Attached log. Thank you very much!
                The developer is checking it.

Comment

Any update on this? Is there other data I can provide to assist? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pleonard15 View Post
                    Any update on this? Is there other data I can provide to assist? Thanks
                    2018.08.01-19:33:27: internal path
                    2018.08.01-19:33:27: aacs 0 bd+ 0
                    2018.08.01-19:33:28: exception when getting bdinfo BDInfo 100 196 BACKUP/index.bdmv
                    2018.08.01-19:33:28: failed to open 0
                    From the log file, it's an unprotected disc, something was changed when decrypted, please open the disc in Windows explorer, copy all the files out from the disc except those *.M2TS files that are under BDMV\STREAM folder and then zip them, and attach the .zip file here. Thanks.

Comment

It would figure that after I updated to 10.2.0.6, now it picks title 0410. Using this title appears to work now. Other than updating, I changed nothing. It looks like my problem has resolved itself. Thanks anyway!

Comment

Working...
                      X