Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LION - der lange Weg... not copied

Hello, DVD FAB.
    I've DVDFab DVD Copy and Blu-ray-Copy (Lifetime). My Blu-ray "LION - der lange Weg nach Hause" (german Version, original disc) cannot be copied. I always get the message "To open the disc please actualize the DVD Fab SW" but I've the latest loaded (9.3.1.6). What is wrong, what can I do?

Use DVDFab 10

Comment

Hi,

The latest version is now DVDFab 10.2.0.1, you can download it at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm

If you still have problem with this version, please describe what happen and post dvdfab_internal.log file here.

Regards,
      Mona

Comment

Hi,
        Some days ago I've downloaded the latest 10 Version (2.0.2) and the disc was read and copied. Now after updating to 2.0.3 the disc isn't read anymore, always error message appears: "Unknown error happened, please look if new Version of DVDFab is available". But this is the latest Version. The log-file is attached.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
          I have same problem with Diebel
          error message appears: "Unknown error happened, please look if new Version of DVDFab is available"
          but I did update the latest version 10.2.0.3

Comment

Pleox. Please write again with what you've the same Problem, your sentence above finished with "with.

I'm still looking for a solution by the Service Team. I've tried to read the disc with 2 drives, so it cannot be a problem by them.
            Regards
            Dietrich

Comment

The unknown error problem is fixed, please kindly update to v10.2.0.4 to try again.

If no change, please specify the movie you have problem with, also, post the latest dvdfab_internal.log file.

Thanks.

Comment

Disc is read now. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
                X