Remux subs from DVD source not working right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Remux subs from DVD source not working right

If you choose to "remux into file" a sub track from a DVD source it hardcodes it instead if you use the GPU to create the mkv. If you disable the GPU it remuxes the sub into the file correctly. The three movies this happened to me with were The Descent 2, Rare Exports and Return of the Living Dead. All 3 only had one sub track. If there is more than one sub track it may remux them into the file correctly I don't know but with only one sub track it hardcodes it instead. This doesn't apply to Blu-Rays with one sub track.

Originally posted by Diaboyos View Post
    If you choose to "remux into file" a sub track from a DVD source it hardcodes it instead if you use the GPU to create the mkv. If you disable the GPU it remuxes the sub into the file correctly. The three movies this happened to me with were The Descent 2, Rare Exports and Return of the Living Dead. All 3 only had one sub track. If there is more than one sub track it may remux them into the file correctly I don't know but with only one sub track it hardcodes it instead. This doesn't apply to Blu-Rays with one sub track.
    Please post dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

Comment

Working...
    X