The Dead Zone (TV series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper The Dead Zone (TV series)

I've been around here for a while and usually do not have any problems. But, today I went to rip the first disc in season 1 of the Dead Zone and DVDFab is unable to find the actual VOB files with series shows. Seems to only find the main menu section.

I've tried DVDFab Clone and Passkey and both take about 1:30 minutes to compete the full disc copy.
    I've tried playing the disc to see if the factory burn was missing files and all 3 episodes on the disc play fine via a standalone DVD player.
    I have attached a screen shot of what DVDFab finds when scanning the disc.

Please advise which files I need to attach so I can get this problem solved.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DEAD ZONE ISSUE.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	358531

Update: All season 1 & 2 discs give the same ripping results. Season 3 doesn't seem to have the same copy protection and so far seems to be fine and is ripping now.

These are all Lions Gate DVD's, has this company made a product that DVDFab cannot read and rip?

Comment

click common settings - dvd - pathplayer - disable pathplayer restart dvdfab and retry the discs again.

Comment

Testing now and looking good, you would think in my usage of copying 4000+ discs you would of have thought I would of have run into the pathplayer issue before now? Thanks october262!

Comment

Problem solved.....Thanks october262

Comment

You're welcome !!!

Comment

I want to add a big Thank You to "Corrupted" for posting the problem with "The_Dead_Zone" box set DVDs and a bigger Thank You to "october262" for the solution! I also have had success with Many discs for years and, like Corrupted, had never had this issue - So I am impressed to learn the setting that's needed in this situation!
              Note: Dead Zone "Plague" season 2 episode 14 has a lot of similarities to the current world situation. Just search for the interesting 3 1/2 minute edit of the episode....
              virus pandemics are not new [in nature and in literature] - 12 Monkeys etc. etc.
              Happy^2 Joy^2 for the solution!

Comment

Working...
              X