Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVD Ripper not able to rip all movies on a series disc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper DVD Ripper not able to rip all movies on a series disc...

It fails on some of the extras, main movies of a series disc are ripped, I ripped my Simpsons Season 3 Disc 4 and found a couple of the extras not ripped. I have attached the log.
    Attached Files

Try clicking common settings - dvd - pathplayer - disable pathplayer - restart dvdfab and retry the disc again

Comment

This time I turned pathplayer off and then I turned it on, same results, no rip. A different disc, however, same results.
      Attached Files

Comment

Please enable Pathplayer, load one of the movie disc to Copy-Main Movie mode, copy and save one or two of the extras titles to local hard drive.
        Play it using software player like VLC or DVDFab Player 5. If all ok, then load this copy title to Ripper to convert to avi again and see the result.

If still have the same conversion failure, please send us the copy title, we will check and see what cause the problem.

You can upload the copy title to a googledrive and then share the download url with us. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Here is the complete rip of the Simpson Season 4 Disc 4. Title 9 failed and it plays on DVDFab.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X