Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audio sync issue with rip of Death Wish (2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio sync issue with rip of Death Wish (2018)

Hi ,

I am having serious audio sync issues with the 2018 BD release of Death Wish. The audio is out of sync by about 10-15 seconds. I tried rips in H.264 and H.265 but no success. I have attached my logs for any help they may provide. TIA

BR

Denver
    Attached Files

try checking for a driver update for your graphics card.
    or try clicking common settings - av codec - and switch everything to software, restart
    dvdfab and retry the disc again

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the input. I am running the latest Geforce driver. I did however try a rip using pure software; again the audio is way out. I am hoping the logs will explain why there are multiple sources being read during the rip. I must say this is the first disc of any kind to be ripped with out of sync audio. (I am at 1176 discs and counting!) Thanks again.

Comment

Hi chin_loy,

Please use Copy-main movie mode to copy the movie Death Wish (2018) to local hard drive, playback the copy and make sure all is ok, after that, load this copy as source to convert again and see if it will make a difference.

If the copy ok, but output converted file still has the same sync problem, please send us the copy. I will send you the FTP client info after receive your update. Thanks in advance.

Please post the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file too.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Hi Mona,

I will make the main copy file for you. I don''t think converting this file will make much difference. I made a spectacular conversion of the BD using Handbrake. It took about 90 minutes, but the results were fantastic. I will give it a shot and update you.

BR

Denver

Comment

Hi Mona,

The copy didn't work as expected. It took over an hour and made an ISO image of about 23 MB. I have attached the logs for reference.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chin_loy View Post
              Hi Mona,

The copy didn't work as expected. It took over an hour and made an ISO image of about 23 MB. I have attached the logs for reference.
              The main movie copy of this movie failed, right?

Please provide us the url where we can get the same movie disc. Thanks.

Comment

Mona,

That is correct. Below is the link to Amazon:

Comment

Originally posted by chin_loy View Post
                  Mona,

That is correct. Below is the link to Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
                  Okay, we will get the same disc as soon as possible to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Okay, we will get the same disc as soon as possible to check it out.
                    Hi,

Is there a fix for this, I'm getting the audio sync problem when ripper the region 2 version of this disk.

Comment

Hi, regarding the sync issue with movie Death Wish (2018), currently there is a workaround, you can use the Trim feature in Video Editor panel, trim off the first 42 seconds, and the rest of the movies should be able to convert correctly.

Comment

Working...
                      X